Across the nation, workers are on strike in entertainment, hospitality, media, local government, and more.
As a Labor Council, we stand with striking workers across our nation, from Los Angeles to Pittsburgh. Members and supporters interested in donating to strike and hardship funds for AFL-CIO sanctioned strikes can help keep workers in the fight.
Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers (Nationwide; SAG-AFTRA)
- Provides emergency assistance for SAG-AFTRA members.
- Provides emergency assistance for all workers impacted by film and motion picture shutdowns, regardless of union affiliation. Note: Earmark your donation to go to emergency assistance for film and television workers.
Pittsburgh Post Gazette (Pennsylvania; The NewsGuild, CWA, Teamsters)
- Provides strike assistance to journalists, typos, and other union workers on strike at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
Hotel Association of Los Angeles (Southern California; UNITE HERE)
- Provides strike assistance for hotel workers on strike in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
Three Brothers Coffee (Tennessee; UFCW)
- Provides strike assistance to Three Brothers Coffee workers on strike for a first contract in Tennessee.
Medieval Times (California; AGMA)
- Provides strike assistance to Medieval Times performers on strike in Southern California.