Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
PA AFL CIO, LEGISLATORS CALL ON PRIORITY HEALTHCARE GROUP, COMPREHENSIVE HEALTHCARE TO NEGOTIATE IN GOOD FAITH, DELIVER ON PROMISE TO PA NURSING HOME CAREGIVERS', RESIDENTS02 Sep, 2022
HARRISBURG, PA (August 31, 2022) — Angela Ferritto, President of the PA AFL-CIO, PA State Senator Maria Collett and Rep.
Workers' Memorial Day 2022 Events Announced Across Pennsylvania22 Apr, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sarah Hammond email@example.com
Did you know: Every hour, 14 workers die as a result of a catastrophic workplace injury or disease. This translates to 342 preventable deaths a year.
Pennsylvania AFL-CIO Announces 2022 Primary Endorsements19 Apr, 2022
For Immediate Release
AFL-CIO president Liz Shuler on the future of America's labor movement19 Apr, 2022
Liz Shuler is the first woman ever elected president of the AFL-CIO.
She took over a time when the world of work has been turned upside down.
Union organizing is happening in some unexpected places, and sometimes in ways that disrupt the traditional union playbook.
In The News
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Anthony Neira -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Support AFM’s Campaign for American Music Fairness Act -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Trisha Garcia -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: What We Can Do to Help Union Members Recover from Hurricane Fiona -
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes: What Working People Are Doing This Week -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Joseph "Jo-Jo" Martinez -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: SIU Begins Relief Efforts in the Caribbean and Alaska -
- Promoting Apprenticeships: The Working People Weekly List -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Angelo Ornelas -