PA AFL CIO, LEGISLATORS CALL ON PRIORITY HEALTHCARE GROUP, COMPREHENSIVE HEALTHCARE TO NEGOTIATE IN GOOD FAITH, DELIVER ON PROMISE TO PA NURSING HOME CAREGIVERS', RESIDENTS02 Sep, 2022
HARRISBURG, PA (August 31, 2022) — Angela Ferritto, President of the PA AFL-CIO, PA State Senator Maria Collett and Rep.
Workers' Memorial Day 2022 Events Announced Across Pennsylvania22 Apr, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sarah Hammond firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know: Every hour, 14 workers die as a result of a catastrophic workplace injury or disease. This translates to 342 preventable deaths a year.
Pennsylvania AFL-CIO Announces 2022 Primary Endorsements19 Apr, 2022
For Immediate Release
AFL-CIO president Liz Shuler on the future of America's labor movement19 Apr, 2022
Liz Shuler is the first woman ever elected president of the AFL-CIO.
She took over a time when the world of work has been turned upside down.
Union organizing is happening in some unexpected places, and sometimes in ways that disrupt the traditional union playbook.
In The News
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Karrie Setters -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: AFL-CIO, Chris Gardner Foundation Join Forces to Give Students Life-Changing Job Opportunities -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Capt. Javier Ramos Green -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: UVC Appalled at Extremists Flooding Veterans Suicide Helpline with Spam Calls -
- What's Right for Workers: In the States Roundup -
- Transforming the Economy: The Working People Weekly List -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Marcos Vélez -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Equity Reaches New Heights by Organizing Lecturers at Griffith Observatory -
- Sign the Pledge to Say: I Am a Voter -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Esther Hernandez-Kramer -