Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
A message from The Pennsylvania AFL-CIO President Angela Ferritto regarding the 2022 Midterm Election09 Nov, 2022
A message from The Pennsylvania AFL-CIO President Angela Ferritto regarding the 2022 Midterm Election.
PA AFL CIO, LEGISLATORS CALL ON PRIORITY HEALTHCARE GROUP, COMPREHENSIVE HEALTHCARE TO NEGOTIATE IN GOOD FAITH, DELIVER ON PROMISE TO PA NURSING HOME CAREGIVERS', RESIDENTS02 Sep, 2022
HARRISBURG, PA (August 31, 2022) — Angela Ferritto, President of the PA AFL-CIO, PA State Senator Maria Collett and Rep.
Workers' Memorial Day 2022 Events Announced Across Pennsylvania22 Apr, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sarah Hammond email@example.com
Did you know: Every hour, 14 workers die as a result of a catastrophic workplace injury or disease. This translates to 342 preventable deaths a year.
Pennsylvania AFL-CIO Announces 2022 Primary Endorsements19 Apr, 2022
For Immediate Release
AFL-CIO News Feed
- What Are Apprenticeships? -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Secretary-Treasurer Redmond Helps Kick Off National Apprenticeship Week -
- Engaging Voters Every Day: The Working People Weekly List -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: AFGE Records Biggest October Membership Growth Since 2015 -
- I Drove the President's Motorcade in New Mexico -
- National Native American Heritage Month Profiles: Charles Smith -
- National Native American Heritage Month Profiles: Christopher Kee Anaya-Gorman -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Illinois Labor Movement Wins Workers’ Rights Amendment -
- Election 2022: Thank You -
- Every Vote Counts: What Working People Are Doing This Week -